Rachael Lee is our kit maker, studio assistant, and front shop person. If you’ve ever swooned over or worked with the SweetGeorgia Party of Five kits, we have Rachael to thank for the beautiful packages.

Building Kits & Smiles
Rachael is always quick to smile and has the best laugh. She’s also a prolific hand-spinner and knitter. We love seeing her projects. She often borrows from the Vancouver Public Library’s excellent collection of knitting books to find lovely projects that showcase her handspun yarn.

A Quick Q&A with Rachael
What’s your role at SweetGeorgia?
- Kits Producer and Studio Assistant.
What fibre arts did you enjoy before joining us?
- I knit and crocheted before joining SweetGeorgia.
Which fibre arts do you do now that you are here?
- I feel incredibly blessed to have learned wheel spinning here at the studio, and I’ve started dabbling a little in weaving.
What other hobbies do you enjoy?
- I love reading; most of my non-crafting free time is spent with a book. I also love hiking and yoga.
Are there any tools, equipment, or accessories you’d recommend?
- I’d recommend a niddy noddy to everyone who works with yarn, even if you don’t spin, because it’s so helpful for re-skeining yarn.
Which is your favourite fibre or yarn?
- I prefer either SweetGeorgia BFL+Silk or Polwarth+Silk fibre, and I always find myself drawn to SweetGeorgia Tough Love Sock yarn, because the colours are so vibrant.
Fun fact:
- I recently bought a portable CD player, and it’s quickly become one of my favourite things.

Places to Find Rachael Lee
- Find her in our SweetGeorgia shop!
Thank you, Rachael, for always sharing your projects with us, making gorgeous kits so we can all enjoy colour, helping with so many studio tasks, and bringing the best energy every time we see you.

The post SweetGeorgia Team Spotlight: Rachael Lee appeared first on SweetGeorgia Yarns.
